Recent research shows that having a school uniform fosters a sense of teamwork and belonging for all pupils. School is keen to foster this and have decided on the following uniform.
• Black or grey shorts, trousers or skirts – no jeans.
• Burgundy or red summer dresses.
• White shirt with a school tie.
• Black school shoes - no trainers.
• Burgundy school jumper – fleece, cardigan or v-neck with the school logo.
• Black or burgundy shorts (plain track-suit bottoms for outside if needed).
• Plimsoles for indoor PE.
• Trainers for outdoor PE.
The only jewellery permitted in school are small stud earrings and a watch if wanted. There should be no necklaces, rings or other bracelets.
View the following documents within your web browser or download to read later
We are inspired by the awe and wonder of the world.
We are bold and innovative in our approach to find new solutions to the challenges we face.
We are the best we can be.
We take responsibility for our actions in an environment of mutual respect.
We overcome all barriers to reach our potential, developing a capacity to improve further.
We are passionate about learning.
From June 22nd , Darite Primary is open only for children of key workers, vulnerable groups and Reception, Year 1 and 6 children. Year 5 will return on Wednesday the 1st July, this will be for Wednesdays and Thursdays only.
© 2020 Bridge Schools trust is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales. Registration number 7736425. It is an exempt charity.